[DeTomaso] Camber Bar / Dip Stick Questions

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Mon Jun 11 12:36:08 EDT 2007

Actually the Porches do have a dipstick; it's located under the cap on
the oil tank. Unfortunately it's common for people to drop them down
into the tank when re-inserting them and since the gauge on the dash is
pretty accurate the propensity to spend hours trying to fish it out is
pretty weak resulting in a lot of cars running around with dip sticks in
the tank.

Gray