[DeTomaso] Camber Bar / Dip Stick Questions

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jun 11 09:07:55 EDT 2007

Speaking of dip sticks (no not me). This morning I was reading Car & Driver.
They were talking about a BMW (M3?) that no longer has a dipstick. An oil
can will come up on the dash when it is time to add oil, but they have been
having problems with the sensor giving false readings. It is now recommended
that you return the car to the dealer when the light comes on to have the
oil drained and measured to see if you need oil.....

Larry (God help us all) - Cleveland