[DeTomaso] Wire strap covers

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Wed Jun 6 08:14:51 EDT 2007

Mike,

I found that shrink wrap works well. You can purchase it from a well
stocked electronics supply store or McMaster Carr. It is sold in 3 foot
lengths in diameters from 1/16" to over 2" and varying colors. The
standard shrink rate is 2:1 but it is also available up to 6:1 and in a
variety of wall thickness. Some sizes can be purchased with an adhesive
center.

Fred T.