[DeTomaso] DONUT PART NUMBER FOR BIG BOR PIPES

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 12:52:43 EDT 2007

Nothing fancy, go to your local muffler shop they carry them.  I got mine at Midas, big buck item.  On another note do your Big Bores stick out unevenly from the rear of the car.  Mine do and I was thinking of chopping one down 17mm to make them even.  I think the difference is due to the cylinders being staggered.

"NED BYRNE, CB SECURITIES, LLC" <nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net> wrote:   Can anyone give me the part number and/or supplier for the donut that goes from
the stock headers to Hall big bore pipes. I'd like to put new ones on and it
would be nice to pick them up locally. Thanks
Ned "Just Another Blue Pantera" #2981 "72 Pre-l Byrne