[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Mon Jun 4 12:35:07 EDT 2007

Chris,

I agree with Larry. The reason most of us want the 3rd light is because
drivers, behind us, don't always seem to notice the low (and slightly dim)
tail lights. Our roof line is just about the right line of sight when
someone is behind you. I did not want to spoil the grandeur of your new
brake light, but since Larry brought it up, you might want to think about
what he said, for safety. I figure anything we can do to keep a car out of
the paint booth is a plus. I would not want a 3rd light on top of the roof
but this light is tucked away, out of sight.

Indy
Dave