[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jun 3 10:06:08 EDT 2007

That's exactly where I mounted mine!  It's less than an inch high and about
15" long, so it looks quite good.  I mounted it just where you mention, to
the roof above the air cleaner, and drilled a hole in the underside of the
roof just behind the light so I could run the wire back to the window, then
hide the wire in the window channel to get back to the harness in the engine
bay on the passenger side where I tapped into the brake light wire.

So far the adhesive is holding the light bar to the mounting bracket just
fine, but I am afraid the excessive heat rising through the opening might
weaken the bond eventually.  At that point I'll have to figure out how to
mount it more securely to the bracket, if it ever comes to that.

Chris