[DeTomaso] Solid Camshaft lash?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 05:33:48 EDT 2007

Valve lash will depend on the specific camshaft.

If you don't know what cam you have, you may have a problem.

If it helps, I have a CompCam 282S, and the specified lash is 0.022", cold.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/