[DeTomaso] Solid Camshaft lash?

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Sun Jun 3 11:37:30 EDT 2007

You mean Hot. I have a Comp Cams 294S and it's 0.022 hot. For a cold motor
you need to subtract for the heat expansion, Iron heads maybe 0.002- 0.004,
Aluminum heads 0.005-0.007. I set mine a 0.016 cold and they were right on
0.022 hot, Comp says you can run thier cams up to 0.002 tight and not more
than 0.003 loose.  YMMV, Mark