[DeTomaso] Scratch Built Car Book

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 01:55:30 EDT 2007

Kurt Bilinsksi started with a carbon shell of a Mini from a friends  aborted
project and built a reliable, street legal, 0 to 60 in 3.9 sec car from
scratch.

He has documented this adventure, warts and all, in a most  extraordinary
book. If you are the least bit interested in the what it takes  technically and
emotionally to pull off such a feat, read his book. It is  the unvarnished
truth.

I met Kurt thru his website and have loaned him my corner scales on  two
occasions. He is one of my heroes.

His build diary website is >>>>>www.kimini.com  and the links to order the
book are at  >>>>>http://www.kimini.com/book_info/. This book is far and  away
the best I have ever read on what it takes to actually build  something.
Straight stuff, no BS.

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com