[DeTomaso] PIM

dferrato at aol.com dferrato at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 11:38:26 EDT 2007

Same thing here. I was so excited to visit what I thought would be
the "mecca" or our marque. The lack of enthusiasm or even
acknowledgment of my presence amazed me. They could have sold me
thousands of dollars worth of stuff, and probably a new engine, with
any reasonable effort at all.  They really need someone to straighten
the "front end" of the place out. With such a passionate owner's
group to service, you would think they would figure that out.  Dave
Ferrato #5972