[DeTomaso] PIM

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 12:03:20 EDT 2007

Not sure whom you talked to, Dave and Linda generally seemed quietly enthusiastic when I spoke to them.  No drums and cymbals, but they seemed to have a real interest in Panteras.  They always seemed willing to talk, even when a sale was not eminent.  I guess they generally are not at the store in Orange.

  Ken

"dferrato at aol.com" <dferrato at aol.com> wrote:
  Same thing here. I was so excited to visit what I thought would be
the "mecca" or our marque. The lack of enthusiasm or even
acknowledgment of my presence amazed me. They could have sold me
thousands of dollars worth of stuff, and probably a new engine, with
any reasonable effort at all. They really need someone to straighten
the "front end" of the place out. With such a passionate owner's
group to service, you would think they would figure that out. Dave
Ferrato #5972