[DeTomaso] Colorado Pantera owners

Campolieto Marc marccampolieto99 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 22:27:50 EDT 2007

 Wasn't someone asking about Colorado Pantera owners
earlier this week? I believe it was in reference to a
visitor coming in from Britain. If so, I am going to
be in the garage this weekend doing a clutch master
cylinder. I am in the Denver area. Feel free to drop
an email and come by for a beer or two. I am sure my
fumbling around under the dash while trying not to
spill my beer will be good for a few laughs as well!

Marc