[DeTomaso] drive on lifts

David F. Bakker dbakker at arrayasolutions.com
Sun Jul 22 14:13:51 EDT 2007

I bought rotary 4 post lists with the drip pans and jack trays. They were about $1000 more than backyard buddy but the quality is second to none (in my opinion and I don't claim to be an expert) and they look awesome in black. I like the 4 post option since it distributed the weight more. I have a 4" slab and if I went with a 2 post I would have had to dug footers.

You can get dolly wheels for the post to if you want to roll them around.

-David