[DeTomaso] NPC: Cruise Control in the Rain issue

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Jul 17 22:02:18 EDT 2007

Mike I think they have to address it because there can be an issue and
if you have a large client base it will effect some one some where.

I had the issue in a van years ago but the problem was the tires. The
issue with the cruise is you can's feel when the thing starts to
hydroplane; and it was. I had to take it off cruise and had to slow to
where I was impeding traffic. We left the highway till the rains stop.
Of course new tires and the problem was gone.

Its the same reason you don't want to use it on ice but the insurance
company has to assume with all the clients they have you can not make
that judgment for yourself.

Gary