[DeTomaso] TORQUE SPECS REQUESTED

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Jul 13 12:08:25 EDT 2007

The later cars are not void of internal support while it may not be as sturdy as the earlier cars. In Charlies case the problem was not overtightening the bolt but rather ripping both rail sides, the bolt and whatever reinforcement there was sideways through the rail by mis-using the tow car tie down straps on the A-arm IIRC.

Oh, and to my knowledge no Panteras were actually US built... :-D

Tomas