[DeTomaso] TORQUE SPECS REQUESTED

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 13 11:38:36 EDT 2007

This should only be an issue for later non-US built Panteras.  I've
literally tightened the bee-geebers out of my a-arm to frame rail bolts with
a 1/2" drive breaker bar(RFT) with zero problem.

Some (all?) of the later non-US cars apparently did not have the same
internal supports in the frame rails that the US cars had.  These cars are
candidates for the frame rails to crush (as Charlie McCall discovered with
his GT5-S).

Dave Bell