[DeTomaso] Michelin Rear Tire

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 14:10:52 EDT 2007

As a matter of fact, I experienced (as a passenger) a blowout today in
Stephane's Renault.   It has one of those newfangled tire pressure warning systems,
and shortly after passing a construction zone, it warned of low pressure, then
warned of dangerously low pressure, then we pulled into his driveway and the
tire went flat.

It's too bad it's not practical to fit such a system to older cars--there was
no other indication of anything amiss, and had we been on the road the tire
would have been destroyed before we knew anything was wrong.