[DeTomaso] Shipping Companies

STEVE COX secox at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 8 19:59:57 EDT 2007

Jim-
I used DAS last Feb.  I paid to have my car delivered
in a closed truck with the seller delivering the car
to their dock.  Unfortunately their "dock" was an open
lot where the car set for several days exposed in bad
weather.  They ultimately subcontracted the actual
hauling to another company.  The car arrived about 1
week ahead of schedule.  They also refused to load the
car after the quote was made because it was
"inoperable" (the emergency brake didn't work).  A few
additional dollars later they decided they could haul
it.  I don't think I will use them again.
Steve