[DeTomaso] Shipping Companies

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 7 19:50:06 EDT 2007

Jim,
Not driving your new purchase home, across the states, is no reason to
put you into the Wuss Class just yet.  We must first give you the
opportunity to enjoy your purchase, find a few things wrong, fix them,
have Mike Drew bless it, etc.  Then, if after all that you decide to
simply keep it garaged and look at it in a dimly lit garage with a case
of beer and a towel. . . you might make the Wuss Class. :)

I'm sorry to hear you are out of work.  Some of us on this forum have
gone through that in the recent year.  What do you do for a living?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA