[DeTomaso] Shipping Companies

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:47:26 EDT 2007

One more person in agreement.

Why not? You'll probably spend less money, have less worries about how it is
being handled, and I promise you'll learn more about your car in a
cross-country drive than you will in 5 years of Donut Derelicts.

You'll learn what works well and what doesn't, how it handles, what, if
anything, will need to be addressed.

But best of all, you'll have an adventure, memories that you can tell your
friends about, and you'll be enjoying your car.

There are Forum people all along the route for support, and in the era of
the cellphone, 3G internet, and all the rest you will never be completely on
your own...