[DeTomaso] 86 Pantera GT5s for sale on Craigslist

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Sun Jul 1 07:43:31 EDT 2007

Mike,

When inspecting the car, keep in mind that at one time it represented a
rare variation of a factory car. It was one of a few sold without a rear
spoiler. Please let us know your findings. Unless someone has been very
busy, I feel the car is outrageously priced considering the one that
recently sold in Delaware for $60k was about the best example of a GT5-S
short of Dennis Branca's car. It sold for somewhere around $80k a number
of years ago.

Fred T.