[DeTomaso] 86 Pantera GT5s for sale on Craigslist

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 13:37:25 EDT 2007

Following up on what Fred offered, if the car is much as it was when last
sold, it was on the market for 6-9 months at around $50K, $55 with the motor
he had to go with it.
I had originally seen this car a few years before when it was for sale on
Collectorcartraderonline.com.  At that time there was a problem with the
gray market paper trail for DOT and EPA, and I don't know if that was
cleaned up.  Also, the color combination was rather unusual: yellow exterior
with a dark blue interior.  I'm given to understand that the original owner
had it done up in the colors of the Modena soccer club.  FWIW
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest.