[DeTomaso] Car lift group buy

Dan Mixon dmixon1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 23:28:51 EST 2007

Autolifters went out of business about a year ago. A couple employees bought
it and produce the same lifts under the name All American Lifts.
www.allamericanlifts.com <http://www.allamericanlifts.com/> . When I
recently did research for a 4 post lift, Rotary Revolution was my first
choice but was considerably more expensive than my second choice All
American Lift. Then I got a group buy deal on the Rotary Revolution that
brought it to the price of the All American Lift so I ordered the Rotary
Revolution. It should be shipped next week. BTW - both the Rotary Revolution
and All American Lifts are made in the USA.