[DeTomaso] Car lift group buy

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Feb 28 09:56:32 EST 2007

Hi David,

About 5 years I did all of my lift research. The best out there is Mohawk
http://www.mohawklifts.com  I bought there Sys 1 (10,000 pound) two post
lift  http://www.mohawklifts.com/consumer/system1.php This thing is made
from real thick steel. The base plate was like 7/8" thick. My lift has a
hydraulic cylinder on each side, no chains or cables involved. When I told
them I wanted to install the lines under ground they made all the lines and
fittings up to my drawings for $100.

They also sell 4 post models, but I wanted a two post like SOBill.

Larry (mohawk) - Cleveland