[DeTomaso] Road Trip

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Feb 26 14:48:11 EST 2007

$10 for gas and beer.
Sleeping bag.

Yep, that's it.

Doh - that's the 1973 every weekend budget and social calendar.
Things may have changed . . . or YMMV or something.

Credit card AND cash (think of the green form as an adjustable open
end wrench - it fixes almost everything)

Tools/parts - by devine law, whatever you bring you won't need.
(oil/water excepted)

Extra wheels/tires
Welding outfit
floor jack/jackstands
drew/deryke/SOBill  (this is most important!)
and the beat goes onandonandonandonandon . . . .