[DeTomaso] Road Trip

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Feb 26 14:05:14 EST 2007

Dear Fred,

I made the round trip journey three times from Oklahoma City to Vegas between 1988-1991. Mike's list is pretty good for mechanical stuff. Based on first hand experience with transcontinental Pantera trips, I would urge consideration of a good radar detector and, if you're so inclined, a CB radio. Oh, yeah. Also try to stay off the super slab and stick to the blue highways, if possible. They're much more fun.

Good luck, Chuck Engles