[DeTomaso] Receiver/ Dryer re-location on a stock A/C system

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 18:03:39 EST 2007

A good question here would be where have folks mounted their R/D in
locations other than stock when still using the rear condenser?  I currently
have my e-bay stripped, am hiding the wiring and will be rerouting the A/C
lines when the system goes back in in a couple of years, and want to think
about cutting off the R/D mounting bolts now if I know where I might mount
it later.

Thanks in advance
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest