[DeTomaso] The Forum is *very* quiet

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:11:51 EST 2007

do you mean intake, fuel pump or just simply if a traditional carb setup can
handle your cam and horsepower wishes?

NASCAR cup cars make gobs of hp and use a carb and have radical cams so I
think that should answer the "can they" question, next comes response and
"street ability", don't know what you want.

I know if I had the chance, I'd  add an Electromotive coil
ignition (distributor less) system with a crank trigger to my list.

Michael in Savannah