[DeTomaso] THANKS FOR THE VEGAS "SHOULD I RENT A CAR" INFO

NED BYRNE, ASSOCIATED INVESTMEN nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net
Wed Feb 21 16:18:50 EST 2007

Thank you all for the good info.  Don't think I will have a renter on the track
but I should be able to give someone a ride out there....if they will show
me the way.  BTW; sorry I've been such a lurker for the last year or so but my
partners think I should be doing something around here.  Just another Blue
Pantera is getting a new clutch, cross member and just about every gasket that
can leak.  When It returns to the street in April it "should" be a nice car.
Even in it's "old" state it has been a good car.  Check out the British car
show at    http://cvbcc.com/index.htm    click on the photos of the 2006 show.
You'll see old "Just another Blue Pantera" beating a real nice Bore in the Open
European class....he was not pleased even though we both had the same tail
lights.   :)>  I'll try and be more of a participant and less of a lurker this
year.  Great to be back on here.  See ya in Vegas!!
            Ned "Just another Blue Pantera" '72 Pre-L  Byrne