[DeTomaso] dropped pans 4sale info

redvobra at aol.com redvobra at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 01:20:23 EST 2007

 These were ordered from MAP Cycle Enterprises Inc. in Florida and cost me $359.95 through a group buy and cost me $34 to have them shipped (in case anyone else was thinking about having them shipped, should cost about the same). The rails with the seat bolts are not welded in so you can use whatever seats you want and weld up the rails yourself. Note there is no pre-cut hole for the e-brake lever. You'll need to cut one yourself once they're installed and you know where the slit needs to go (having seen the factory slit in the floor pan this should be a real easy job).

 Here are a couple pics.

 http://augerresources.com/ashtonsgarage/pantera/droppedpans01.jpg
 http://augerresources.com/ashtonsgarage/pantera/droppedpans02.jpg

 I'd be pleased as punch if someone wanted to give me $150 for them locally. I'll ship them if nobody local wants to pick them up.

 -Chris