[DeTomaso] [Detomaso temp] Any 73'-74' Pantera's for sale?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 12:46:51 EST 2007

Randy,

  I don't know if you've seen Greg Jacobs' car, but he has an absolutely beautiful Group 4 replica that was for sale last year. I don't know if it's still for sale, but if it is you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer or higher quality group 4 Pantera.

  Here's Greg's website to read more about what's been done to the car: http://jacobsracing.com/page3.html

  Unfortunately, there are no current photographs of the car with it's new paint and flairs on the website, so I've attached a couple pics I took last fall.

  Contact Greg directly to see if the car is still for sale.

  Cheers!
  Garth

Randy Ching <rching at usc.edu> wrote:
  Looking for a pantera that has late model dash and upgrades such as cooling system, A/C, Engine. Group 4 steel flares and 17" wheels would be nice but I can do that with the right "starter" car. Not wanting to do a lot of repairs myself unless the car is priced appropriately. Thank you for and leads. Randy