[DeTomaso] Panteras to Europe?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 02:55:34 EST 2007

Scott - Many cars have headed across the pond. I know of one Pantera
recently imported into Spain, and the Nordic countries have been stocking up
on Panteras... I know of several Brits that have "gone on shopping trips" in
the US. I'm personally even toying with the idea of buying something in the
US to sell over here - we basically get a 50% discount on anything we buy in
the US if we pay in Euros. Think about what you would do with a 50%
discount!