[DeTomaso] Panteras to Europe?

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 00:16:50 EST 2007

  All,

  I am not interested in selling my Pantera, but was curious if the weak
dollar has resulted in Panteras going to European buyers.  I have been
talking to a Brit who is interested in my AC Mark IV (Cobra in the UK).
With the exchange rate, I might be able to get what I want and he gets what
is - to him - a bargain.

  Scott Black

Scott,

Most of cars offered for sale on my website (and sold) in the last 3-6
months have gone over seas.  Of those, the greatest number have gone to
Sweden and Norway.

In my communications with PI, PIM, Pro-Auto.com, and others that sell
DeTomasos (and other sports cars) they have seen similar trends.

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:13 PM