[DeTomaso] COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:22:39 EST 2007

> I have some I believe 6" tall large radius stacks for webers that I can
> bring.  I also have standard height sharp edge velocity stacks for webers
> if you need them.  I've got a jetting system that I used on webers years ago
> that uses 45mm chokes and heavily modified jetting.  Made your eyes water at
> idle but it really performed in the upper end. All of this his is for
> 48IDA's.  It would be interesting to see the difference between normally set
> up webers and this jetting package.

Plan on bringing all the Weber stuff.

> I also have a set of the "Hall" billet weber air cleaners that were
> mentioned earlier if you want to test them on webers.

I'll take some pictures of the Weber air cleaners I have here.
Let me know if what you have is differenet.

> I also have 50mm large radius velocity stacks that will fit Kelly's throttle
> plates.  I can't remember what size throttle plates you are using.

54mm.

> I can come up with IR systems to test using 48, 50 and 58mm throttle bodies.
> The manifold for the 58mm units to fit a stock Cleveland will be a problem.

We could test the 48mm and 50mm on my 407.  My 54mm is the limit of that
intake.

> If I bring the GT motor we can test the different size throttle bodies on
> it.  It's set up for 58mm bodies so there would be set on the smaller units.

It's not "if" you bring it, it's "when" you bring it :-)  The IR EFI
and Weber testing will be done at the end of the project.  If needed,
I'll slip the test date to meet your schedule.

Dan Jones