[DeTomaso] GPS-navigator

Jäckel+Partner Jaeckel-Partner-GMBH at t-online.de
Mon Aug 27 07:20:44 EDT 2007

Thomas,
Good stuff, we had it over here as well,
but now it is strictly forbidden in Germany, Switzerland,
Austria and Italy. If you get caught with a GPS like that,
they take the GPS and you get a ticket, that is way more,
you can ever get for speeding. No credit cards are accepted.
No cash, they take your car until you can pay cash.

Roland

I had intended the message to go on the Swedish list.

I was just pointing out that it seems there's a fair deal on a GPS
navigator this week, which includes speed cam warning and a lot of other
features. I have recently upgraded my old navigator to the same software
and is pretty pleased with it.

The background is that early this summer a bunch of Panteras were out
cruising some nice back roads to the coast, where we had dinner, and on
the way home some of us happened to get caught by a tin paparazzi, and
one got a ticket in the mail a few days later. The amount was about the
same as the GPS would have cost.