[DeTomaso] Fwd: TIG welder tryouts

Biancoj at aol.com Biancoj at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 12:23:04 EDT 2007

To all,  If any one wants to try my plasma cutter / tig welder just let me
know.  You will need a compressor and fairly dry air for the plasma cutter.  I
use the regular Mig welding gas tank which is a mixture designed for mig
welding but is not the best for tig.  I don't do enough Tig welding yet to justify
the cost about $150 for the right gas, but I suspect I will in the next 6
months.  I don't work on my car in the summer as I spend as much time with my kids
as possible.  I still regret last summer when I started the restoration of
1553 but I was not planning on doing the work as I hired my neighbor, but that
was a mistake, instead of working 32 hours a week he barely worked 8 a week.

joe I had a great summer 2007 Bianco