[DeTomaso] Saw your car in Richfield, UT

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 21:18:16 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

  Thanks for writting.....I just got back to California. Your comments and support were a total surprise and very much appreciated.

  Sincerely,

  Dennis "Mad Dawg" Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  www.teampanteraracing.com

"Westbrook, James" <JWestbrook at dsus.com> wrote:
      at the Hampton Inn on 07/12/07.  Georgeous!
  I've only seen a very few DeTomaso Panteras in my entire lifetime, and I'm glad to know that people like you are out there maintaining those beautiful cars and running them like banshees in open road race events.  Full throttle in a Pantera on an open road/straightaway must be a huge rush.
  You are living the life that I aspire to.  Enjoy!
  Cordially,
  Jim Westbrook
  Salt Lake City

Mad Dawg Antenucci