[DeTomaso] New Engine

Biancoj at aol.com Biancoj at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 10:54:47 EDT 2007

Trevor, I am in the process of restoring my 71 P car and I  have a NOS
Cleveland short block so am I not planning a Windsor conversion,  however I am
always looking out for great deals and I continuously see and ads  for a Nascar
engine builder in North Carolina called T and L engines.  As I  have a brand new
cleveland short block I am not interested in installing a  Windsor, however
they have great prices on dyno tested engines.  I often  look at 3 engines they
offer all with a 1 year warranty including a 465 HP  Windsor for $4995.00 and
a 510 HP W for $5,995, and I saved the best  for last, which is a Weber carbed
Windsor for 9K, but you did say you did not  want to have to work on it so
Webers may be out.
     I usually find them by going to Ebay  and typing in Ford stroker engine
and then go to their home site after I find  one of their engines.  I DO NOT
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM, BUT THEY HAVE A  100 PERCENT FEEDBACK RATING WITH
OVER 100 SALES AND 4-5 YEARS ON  EBAY.
      I like the prices and am always  frustrated by the high cost of
Cleveland engines and the low cost of chevy  engines.

Good luck and maybe someone on the web ring has personal  experience with T
and L engines.

Joe  Bianco
Charleston, SC