[DeTomaso] Question about Dropped Floor Pans..

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Aug 13 18:53:41 EDT 2007

My floor pans are dropped at least 3 inches.  With my rear lower a arms set
level and the front set for rake.  I scrape and drag the protruding seat
bolts frequently and the pans occasionally.  While the car has plenty of
headroom for the tall guys, in hindsight I would have stopped at two inches.

JT