[DeTomaso] Question about Dropped Floor Pans.. Ohh and..

littofreakydevil at aol.com littofreakydevil at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 06:16:33 EDT 2007

 I forgot to mention, that the porsche leather is considered one of the best out there so this saves me the cost of having them redone with the porshce leather. One of my customers has an acura NSX and he had the whole seats, steering wheel and etc done in porsche leather and that was the first time i've had the experience with them and they are extremely comfortable and high quality so the fact that I found a comfortable seats from porsche was something I couldn't let pass up :) that's one reason why I ended up spending the amount for them since it would have cost the same as if I got the sparco one and had it redone in that leather.

Larry