[DeTomaso] new owner ZF education time

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 16:22:27 EDT 2007

Dear Mark,

                     Years ago I used  Amsoil synthetic in the ZF.   It was
OK.   I switched to GL4.   It seems to seep less and shifting is not
noticeably different.  If it is already in the ZF box and you're just
changing fluids and "getting acquainted" with your Pantera, then I would
think that you could drive it without harm until a supply of GL4 becomes
available.

                                    Warmest regards, Chuck Engles