[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 37, Issue 9- MSD Cap

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 14:33:12 EDT 2007

My cleveland picked up a skip, real bad. I changed wires, coil, MSD, I pulled the cap and sure enough the carbon ball was gone. I ordered a new cap. I installed it and the damn thing still skipped! I installed new plugs and gapped them wide at .050.... hasent missed a lick in 3 years.  Too much gap can cause an off idle stumble. .050 must be liked by the msd 7a and blaster coil.