[DeTomaso] Is this as bad as it sounds (NASCAR)

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 01:21:10 EDT 2007

Why not believe it; its not the first time Robby's emotions have gotten the
better of him in previous races and series.   I remember him deliberately
running into another driver after the finish of a race when he thought he'd been
wronged; this goes back a lot of years.   He was penalized for that one as well,
so apparently he doesn't learn very quick and definitely hasn't mellowed over
the years.   My feeling is that only by suspending him for the rest of the
season would get his attention and I'm not even sure that would work;
unfortunately they give drivers too much leeway.

Judy VP