[DeTomaso] Source for Clutch Slave Cylinder

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 14:02:31 EDT 2007

A stock master will work with a "aftermarket" slave.
I would strongly suggest getting the "long throw" variety.

Many/most of the vendors carry this version.  I like the stainless variant.

I have a standard throw.  I would be happy to sell, so I can get the long
throw!

Chuck

All,

What are some of the vendor sources and contact info for stock or
aftermarket clutch slave cylinders?

Recommendations between rebuilt stock vs aftermarket?  Will a stock Clutch
Master Cylinder operated correctly with an aftermarket Slave?

Thanks

Phil