[DeTomaso] Coffee Talk Re: TPOC Member's New GT40 - NPC

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 13:43:19 EDT 2007

Firefighter Art,

  Yea, and remind Wild Bill and Slacker-Sheik Kirby to see if both of them can break away from the coffee-talk car shows to see what those slackers can do at 150 mph Silver State in Sept.

  At the last 2 ORR's there were more GT40's then Pantera's....ohhhhhhh this is starting to feel like the 90's when everyone was buying Vipers. I see this as sad news...but will tell Bill and Kirby something else so I can drive (why ride?) theeir GT's when I see them again . ;-]

  MD

Kirby Schrader <kirby.schrader at gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I've not been to a car show yet.... My titanium has stripes...

http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/GT40/GT40.html

In fact, it now has sill stripes as well, but I don't have a picture
yet. I've got it apart right now putting an EFI system on it.

As a comment, before you get Bill to give you a ride, he should get
the Avon tires they have for it now. They stick much better!
:-)

FWIW,
Kirby