[DeTomaso] TPOC Member's New GT40 - NPC

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:48:12 EDT 2007

Well, I've not been to a car show yet.... My titanium has stripes...

http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/GT40/GT40.html

In fact, it now has sill stripes as well, but I don't have a picture
yet. I've got it apart right now putting an EFI system on it.

As a comment, before you get Bill to give you a ride, he should get
the Avon tires they have for it now. They stick much better!
:-)

FWIW,
Kirby