[DeTomaso] Four Days to Vegas / Two Cats Down

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 24 03:58:07 EDT 2007

Things aren't looking too good for "The Beast".
The engine shop ordered the wrong rings and didn't notice until they started
the assembly last wednesday. Then they failed to have the replacement rings
sent via express from NJ.
Even if they show up in the morning, they will need at least the rest of the
day to complete assembly and then I'll be left with only Tuesday night to
install and tune it.

Dan

Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456