[DeTomaso] SOBill Power Steering Log - Happy Day

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 23:12:10 EDT 2007

Oh, Happy Day!

The S2000 steering shaft universal joint which I bought with my  rack has
different size splined holes at the ends. The S2000 steering shaft  universal
joint fits the S2000 rack input shaft (of course) but it also is a  perfect fit
at the other end to the splined shaft at the end of the Pantera  steering
column. Can you believe it? This is my reward for a lifetime of  clean living.

BTW, I have loaded the power steering log file to
downloading a Word document  for who knows what reasons.

I would appreciate users checking the log file so I know it can be
downloaded and let me know the results. The beat goes on.

Have fun  .... I am,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com