[DeTomaso] SOBill Power Steering Log - Happy Day

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 23:33:11 EDT 2007

I had no problem opening the file. Great photos, keep them coming! It will be interesting to see how well the S2000 power rack works on the Pantera!
  Keep up the good work.

SOBill at aol.com wrote:
  Oh, Happy Day!

The S2000 steering shaft universal joint which I bought with my rack has
different size splined holes at the ends. The S2000 steering shaft universal
joint fits the S2000 rack input shaft (of course) but it also is a perfect fit
at the other end to the splined shaft at the end of the Pantera steering
column. Can you believe it? This is my reward for a lifetime of clean living.

BTW, I have loaded the power steering log file to
downloading a Word document for who knows what reasons.

I would appreciate users checking the log file so I know it can be
downloaded and let me know the results. The beat goes on.

Have fun .... I am,

SOBill Taylor
sobill at aol.com