[DeTomaso] Alignment specs on '72 pre-L?

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Apr 17 15:01:30 EDT 2007

Setting the toe and camber is pretty easy.  Any decent shop should be able
to do it.  However, finding a shop that is smart enough to ask you about
your current set up and your intended use instead of just blindly dialing-in
the factory settings may be more difficult. (not that the factory setting
were necessarily all that good to begin with)

You may need to adjust the camber settings if you have wider than stock
tires or if you will be running on a road course track some time soon. :->

Toe-in settings are a black art to me.  Maybe some others could chime in on
that.